Thank you for listening! Feel free to stream or download all of these messages. To share a particular message on Facebook or through email, just click on the message title and scroll to the bottom of the screen for the “Share this” buttons.
To listen on an apple device (since it doesn’t do flash), click on the individual message and then select “Download” just below the message notes and it should begin streaming for you inside the Safari window. To see message notes, click on the message title.
God's Love Through Forgiveness (Romans 5:6-21)Pastor Mike, January 24, 2016
Part of the Cornerstone Community Church series, given at a Sunday Morning service
God's Love Through Forgiveness
1. God's love comes at just the right time.
(6) When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us.
LIfePoint: Bring God your mess.
2. God's love sets us free from guilt.
(9) And since we have been made right in God's sight by the blood of Christ, He will certainly save us from God's condemnation.
LIfePoint: You can live free.
3. God's love gives us new life.
(18) Yes, Adam's one sin brings condemnation for everyone, but Christ's one act of righteousness brings a right relationship with God and new life for everyone.
LIfePoint: Everyone includes me.
|« A Gift We All Need||None||It's Time To Live »|