Thank you for listening! Feel free to stream or download all of these messages. To share a particular message on Facebook or through email, just click on the message title and scroll to the bottom of the screen for the “Share this” buttons.
To listen on an apple device (since it doesn’t do flash), click on the individual message and then select “Download” just below the message notes and it should begin streaming for you inside the Safari window. To see message notes, click on the message title.
Why Church? (Hebrews 10:11-25)Pastor Mike, November 15, 2015
Part of the Cornerstone Community Church series, given at a Sunday Morning service
1. The church isn't perfect.
(11) Under the old covenant, the priest stands and ministers before the altar day after day, offering the same sacrifices again and again, which can never take away sins.
LIfePoint: We all need Jesus!
2. The church is a place where faith can grow.
(14) For by that one offering he forever made perfect those who are being made holy.
LIfePoint: Grow up!
3. The church is a place of relationships.
(25) And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.
LIfePoint: You need people encouraging you!
|« For Better For Worse||None||To Tell The Truth »|